- Complete list of InfoSoup databases Writer's and Readers Resources from Biblioboards
- QuickRef from Appleton Public Library
- Badgerlink Resources Local Yearbooks
- Recycling Guide Mary Lamers Interviews
- Fuel Economy Guides Kimberly Centennial Memory Project
- Area Code Look Up
- Bestsellers Lists from New York Times
- A Book and a Hug - recommended books for kids
- Computer Tutorials GCFLearnFree
- Flags - WI Dept of Military Affairs
- Lexile.com - finding the right book for your reading level
- Microsoft Quick Reference Guides
- myvote.wi.gov (municipal codes/counties)
- Scholastic Leveling Chart
- What's Next (books in a series)
- Zip Code Look Up
- UCLA Children's Book Collection Online Archives
Top 10 Databases
Ancestry Library Edition (in library only)
Provides access to a vast collection of census records, birth/marriage/death records, immigration & military records, directories, passenger lists and more!
Genealogical resources including census data, family records, local histories, military records, and genealogical & local history magazaines.
Contains millions of searchable newspaper pages dating as far back as the 1700s, presented in a PDF format that preserves the original context and format of content.
Consumer Health Complete
Provides content covering all areas of health and wellness from mainstream medicine to many perspectives of complementary, holistic, and integrated medicine. Covers topics such as aging, cancer, diabetes, drugs & alcohol, fitness, nutrition, etc.
Learn a Test
An online collection of the most common academic and career practice tests, including GED, SAT, ACT, Firefighter, Law Enforcement, Nursing, Military, and much more. School age and adult skills improvement sections are also available for reading, writing, and math.
Explora for Middle & High Schools
Designed for students in grades 6 through 12, providing information from magazines, newspapers, biographies, country reports, and primary documents.
Includes original, in-studio movies of authors and illustrators, audio excerpts of professional book readings, guides to thousands of titles and a wealth of multimedia resources on children's and young adult literature.
A large collection of general interest, academic, health, and business periodicals, including the full-text of over 2000 magazines and journals. EBSCO also includes databases specifically designed for primary and middle school students.
EBSCO Business Resources
Access to thousands of the most popular and respected business magazines, journals and regional business publications. Also detailed company profiles for the world's 10,000 largest companies.