Friends of the Library
The mission of the Friends of the Library (FOLKS) is to enhance our library's programs, services, and resources through our volunteer efforts and by enlightening our community about what our library has to offer. FOLKS is a 501(c)3 tax exempt organization. We support the library through annual fundraising efforts and the library's ongoing book sales. Funds raised have supported projects & programs, such as:
- Collection development at the library
- 1st Thursday Programs for adults
- Summer Reading Program
- Fox Cities Reads
- Fox Cities Book Festival
- AV equipment
- Beautification projects for the library & grounds
Read the latest FOLKS Newsletter!
Help Us Raise Money for the Library!
There are a variety of ways you can help raise money for the library:
Candy Bar Sales
Purchase a candy bar during your next visit to the library, then buy some to share with family and friends. It's all for a good cause!
Register your credit card with United Community each time you use your card at a variety of local businesses. Learn more at www.ucmission.com.
Are you an Amazon shopper? Use AmazonSmile and a portion of each purchase you make can be designated to support your favorite nonprofit, like FOLKS!
Used Book Sale
Used materials from the library collection or from community donations are available at both locations in our ongoing used book sales. Prices are great - take a look and pick up a great title at a low cost.
Membership fees are as follows:
- Individual $5.00 per year
- Family $10.00 per year
- Corporate $50.00 per year
- Lifetime individual or family $100.00 one time fee
Sign up to become a Friend today! Application forms are available at the library.
Officers for the Friends of the Kimberly-Little Chute Public Library (FOLKS) are:
- Marcia Trentlage, President
- Tamara Talsma, Vice President
- Barbara Fleming, Secretary
- Jim Moes, Treasurer
- Virginia Mongin, Director-at-large
- Gary Hanson, Director-at-large
- Glee Zale, Director-at-large