Here is what is happening in July for teens (grades 6-12):
- July 7--Throwback Games in Little Chute at 1:30 p.m. Reminisce with old school games such as Wii bowling and board games.
- July 7--Ghostbusters Movie Night in Kimberly at 6 p.m. Enjoy the 1984 classic before the theatrical release of the newest Ghostbusters film on July 15. We’ll have themed snacks and popcorn to munch while you watch. Rated PG.
- July 11--Macra-Mania! in Little Chute at 1:30 p.m. Learn how to make a bracelet or lanyard using parachute cord.
- July 21--Teen Movie at 1:30 p.m. in Kimberly. Enjoy a new-to-DVD release with free pizza and soda.
- July 25--Classic Movie: Chariots of Fire in Little Chute at 1 p.m. This1981 classic is the internationally acclaimed Oscar-winning drama of two very different men who compete as runners in the 1924 Paris Olympics. Refreshments will be served.
Have you been discovering lots of great teen reads? Your hours of reading will really count this summer as we try to reach our goal of 25,000 hours of reading in our effort to raise $1000 for Special Olympics. Be sure to record on your summer reading log the number of hours you've read each week to help us reach that top goal.
Hope to see you at the library!